Appointments can be made at reception or by telephone after 8:30am each morning. You can also register for on-line booking.
We offer 3 types of appointments:
- On the day with an unspecified doctor
- Advance appointments with a doctor of your choice as available
- Review appointments requested by a doctor
Urgent cases will be seen on the day by which ever doctor is available.
Non-urgent advice: Please note
Each appointment is for one family member only.
If a child is attending with an adult who is not their parent/guardian, we will need written consent from the parent/ guardian and a telephone number to contact if necessary.
Authorised clinicians only, such as a GP or practice nurse, will have access to view your medical records. The clinician will not be able to amend your medical records but will send a summary of the consultation and treatment provided to your registered GP. Your medical information will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Your medical records will only be shared between your practice and the hub if you have not actively opted out of data sharing. If you dont want your medical records to be viewed by any other healthcare professional other than your GP or other GPs at your GP practice, then you have the right to opt out of having your medical record shared with other healthcare providers. Ask for further details at your GP practice.
- Carlton House Surgery, 28 Tenniswood Road, Enfield, EN1 3LL
- Woodberry Practice, Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill, N21 3LE
- Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe close, Edmonton, N9 0TW